Community

Forum

The FooFightersLive.com Forums closed on March 1st 2020. Below is a read-only version of the forums as they were seen at closure. This is purely for informational and historical purposes, it is no longer possible to interact with the forum in any way.

Links to downloads will almost certainly no longer work.

The database for the forum was wiped and no user data (username, email, password, date of birth etc) has been retained. Only topics and posts can be viewed, attributed to usernames as they were when posted.

If you would prefer your username no longer appear in the static archive please contact us and it will be removed.

August 11, 2000 Molson Park Summersault Festival Barrie, ON AUD

Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
edited December 2008 in Downloads
Foo Fighters
8-11-00
Molson Park
Summersault Festival
Barrie, ON

AUD
DAT(M)>CDR(X)>EAC>FLAC Level[8]

Breakout
Learn To Fly
My Hero
For All The Cows
This Is A Call
Big Me
Stacked Actors
Next Year
Monkey Wrench
Everlong

DO NOOOOOT Convert to MP3!!!!! Never sell this show!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=226608

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited December 2008
    As with the other one, is it possible to track back to the master?

EDIT: Scratch that, i just checked on db.etree and see who the taper is, but how did you come by it? I guess he traded this one out back in the day.
  • Hi all,

This is my first post on this board (sorry if in the wrong place/format!) but it's to make a special request for someone to share somehow or reseed this recording. This was the first time my partner ever saw the band and I want to surprise her on our anniversary by playing it through!

Super, super grateful if it's possible, and I understand totally if not.

Cheers!

• i may have the master DAT for this show (acquired) but would have to check when i go back to my parents place.

• That would be awesome, thanks so much for your reply. Cheers.