Community

Forum

Foo Fighters on MTV EMA´s in November

Comments

• Miki JohansenMiki Johansen Collaborator & Donator
    edited October 2009
    Whoever is in charge of selecting the hosting cities must really love Germany, this year will be the third time in this decade it´ll be in Germany, and only 2 years since the last time.

I bet this time it´s to mark the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited October 2009
    They also seem to love Katy Perry, since she's hosting it again. Mind you, I don't blame them on that one. :D
  • Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
    edited November 2009
    Just heard part of the Foo's rehearsal from Berlin on Radio 1 and they are playing Wheels which then fades into All My Life:cool:
    edited November 2009
    Just heard part of the Foo's rehearsal from Berlin on Radio 1 and they are playing Wheels which then fades into All My Life:cool:

You really need to record radio one if you can bear to listen to it Robert! :p
    edited November 2009
    You really need to record radio one if you can bear to listen to it Robert! :p
    It's better than the local station Simon:bomb::D
    edited November 2009
    It's better than the local station Simon:bomb::D

Haha, I can imagine. I don't really listen to radio at all these days.
    edited November 2009
    Haha, I can imagine. I don't really listen to radio at all these days.

Hearing a lot more now as I've just been made redundant:mad:
    Radio 1 is the pick of a bad bunch in this area:rolleyes:
  • Diego CastanhoDiego Castanho February Star
    edited November 2009
    The EMA will be broadcast live on the site www.foofightersbr.com (MTV BRAZIL)
  • Roberto SaezRoberto Saez M.I.A.
    edited November 2009
    the interview : http://rapidshare.com/files/302868004/Interview_EMA.mp3
    few cuts for spammers tokio hotel fans ¬¬
  • Alban GaboryAlban Gabory Member
    edited November 2009
    they will play in 2 min
  • Alban GaboryAlban Gabory Member
    edited November 2009
    wheels

all my life
    edited November 2009
    For some reason they played cut versions of the both songs. Wheels was missing the solo and part leading into and out of it, and they finished All My Life at the first breakdown. They were also a little bit faster, particularly AML.
  • Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited November 2009
    For some reason they played cut versions of the both songs. Wheels was missing the solo and part leading into and out of it, and they finished All My Life at the first breakdown. They were also a little bit faster, particularly AML.

Well that's bunk. Maybe they wanted them to play one full song so they cut 2 songs in there for time reasons. Either way that is shitty.
    edited November 2009
    Well that's bunk. Maybe they wanted them to play one full song so they cut 2 songs in there for time reasons. Either way that is shitty.

Apparantly Green Day's two songs were also truncated. This is an MTV show, nothing really surprises me with them.

That being said, this should get posted up to the newsgroups or HD trackers pretty soon, so i'll be grabbing it if it does.
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited November 2009
    haha yea i see it on youtube taht wheels intro is so damn fast. haha all my life too, its like in fast forward.
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited November 2009
    i hate stupid shit like this... what was even the point. they should of just played one song
    edited November 2009
    I have this all in direct DVB > MPEG2 (including the interview), someone just sent me it, but i'm just holding off uploading it incase a HD version pops up.
  • Jason AugensteinJason Augenstein Friend of a Friend
    edited November 2009
    I have this all in direct DVB > MPEG2 (including the interview), someone just sent me it, but i'm just holding off uploading it incase a HD version pops up.

HD version is out there.
    edited November 2009
    HD version is out there.

Any ideas where? I've not found anything yet apart from xVid encodes. It's annoying that virtually all the good HD trackers are invite only. I was on Hd-Bits years ago, but got deleted due to inactivity.
  • Jason AugensteinJason Augenstein Friend of a Friend
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, HD Bits is where it's at. I don't have an account there myself, but have friends who do.
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, HD Bits is where it's at. I don't have an account there myself, but have friends who do.

Thought as much. I was kicking myself when I realised i'd been deleted because I hadn't logged in for a couple of months, It's virtually impossible to get back in.

If you manage to get ahold of a copy let me know, i'll keep looking around on other trackers, I found the Grammys on a russian tracker, and the 07 EMAs ended up on newsgroups.