Community

Forum

More Dave Grohl on Radio One 7th November 2009

Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Dave is to appear on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio One in a feature called "Road Trip" between 1pm and 4pm.
They will also be playing the acoustic "Wheels"

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited November 2009
    It's the 7th today, do you mean tomorrow? Anyway, he certainly was busy on his Day at radio 1. There is a pre-recorded interview on Radio 2 right about now.
  • Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
    edited November 2009
    It's the 7th today, do you mean tomorrow? Anyway, he certainly was busy on his Day at radio 1. There is a pre-recorded interview on Radio 2 right about now.

Whoops yeah sorry 8th:bigblush:
  • Miki JohansenMiki Johansen Collaborator & Donator
    edited November 2009
    She said it will be on tomorrow.

I´d normally record things knowing it in advance, but for some fucked reason the frequency where radio 1 is supposed to be, it´s now World Service Radio even though that´s on another frequency already.
  • Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Is there any way that I/we can catch up on all this radio stuff that has been broadcast this week? Are there podcasts or something we can download and edit. There were some songs played and it seems like quite a few interviews. I myself am interested in the interviews and I know everyone else is interested in the acoustic songs that were played. I would like to have these and get them sorted out. I would have recorded the FM but obviously I can't get it over here. Let me know if you guys have any solution to handle this. Thanks.
  • Miki JohansenMiki Johansen Collaborator & Donator
    edited November 2009
    I recorded Wheels DVB-C Radio > DAT, however my DAT deck fucked up. It paused few times while recording and gave the message "Unlock", then continued to record so there are 4-5 cuts during the song. :mad: