Community

Forum

New Taylor Hawkins & the Coattail Riders Album

edited December 2009 in General Discussion
From Hello Ladies and Gents!:
yes,the moment you've all been waiting for (well I certainly have)...we have a new record. i can’t wait for you guys to hear it, we worked very hard & we are really psyched with the results.

there are lots of special guests and we actually used a real studio for this one.
all this will be discussed further at a later date. working to have it out early next year.

but until then we will be putting up little sound bites for you to taste from time to time...

much love
t hawk

ps touring will of course ensue

If you check out their SoundCloud account, you'll find a few samples of their new songs.

Comments

• Krista KellyKrista Kelly Friend of a Friend
    edited November 2009
    I know I had heard rumors about this, but now it seems offical. :)
    I see you are from NJ, did you happen to see them when they played in 2006?
  • edited November 2009
    Nah, though I wish I was able to. I was only 15 and barely into the Foo's (I was heavily into Nirvana, though, which I still am).

Did you see them?
    edited November 2009
    Nah, though I wish I was able to. I was only 15 and barely into the Foo's (I was heavily into Nirvana, though, which I still am).

Did you see them?

Yes, I did see them when they played in Philly April 15th I think, 2006. I have some pictures if you would like to see them. :)
  • edited November 2009
    Yes, please! Thanks.
    edited November 2009
    I only took a few photos during the show, but I was lucky enough to have the band sign my CD and a poster in the bar.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/Krista1010/CTR/
  • edited November 2009
    Nice pics! I like Taylor's Tama's.
  • Hugo BerthierHugo Berthier Recording History Freak
    edited December 2009
    Woaw, this news seems to work perfectly, with my new website, Taylor Hawkins Live, as We're still finishing it, I've launched the forum, that I'm also finishing :cool:

Go on http://taylorhawkinslive.justboard.net/ :) and feel free to register.