Community

Forum

Foos played Vegas last night!

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
So yeah didn't know anything about this, but apparantly they were the surprise performers at the AG Jeans party in RAIN @ Palms, Vegas.

Picture:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/66717828.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1266426377&Signature=O0%2FVwSK1UvuF37oU3MdMZLuD6mU%3D

Still trying to find more info.

Supposed setlist:

1. All My Life
2. Times Like These
3. Learn to Fly
4. Young Man Blues
5. My Hero
6. Generator
7. The Pretender
8. Long Road to Ruin
9. Stacked Actor
10. Cold Day in the Sun
11. Everlong
12. Monkey Wrench

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/photos/galleries/2010/feb/16/foo-fighters-rain/

Comments

• Ross HarknessRoss Harkness Member
    edited February 2010
    man...neva heard of it either...must have been under wraps..:)
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited February 2010
    i can't believe this haha very secret
  • Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Wow that is super secret! Vegas is only 4 hours from me. I would have totally gone had I known. Fuck!
  • Krista KellyKrista Kelly Friend of a Friend
    edited February 2010
    Wow that is super secret! Vegas is only 4 hours from me. I would have totally gone had I known. Fuck!

Will you be seeing TCV in Vegas? If you go, I may see you there! :)
    I would have loved to be there for this one. :(
    edited February 2010
    Will you be seeing TCV in Vegas? If you go, I may see you there! :)
    I would have loved to be there for this one. :(

My wife and I decided to go for the weekend and see them in Vegas but the day of the presale I slept through my alarm. Totally missed the presale. I'm super bummed we didn't get tickets. Still haven't been able to see TCV yet. :(
    edited February 2010
    My wife and I decided to go for the weekend and see them in Vegas but the day of the presale I slept through my alarm. Totally missed the presale. I'm super bummed we didn't get tickets. Still haven't been able to see TCV yet. :(

That sucks! :(
    They are amazing live! I hope something works out for you and you can make it there. From what I have seen in the past, there are always people trying to sell tickets as the date gets closer.

Edit: I just checked TM and they still have tickets available.
    edited February 2010
    That sucks! :(
    They are amazing live! I hope something works out for you and you can make it there. From what I have seen in the past, there are always people trying to sell tickets as the date gets closer.

Edit: I just checked TM and they still have tickets available.

Oh wow I didn't think there would be any left. Gonna check with wife and see if there are any left.
  • Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
    edited February 2010
    Fingers crossed for you Brad!
    edited February 2010
    Ok so there are tickets left but I don't have the cash until Friday to order them. Hopefully when Friday rolls around there will be some left. If so I will see you there Krista! I wish I had a rich uncle to front me the cash!
    edited February 2010
    Ok so there are tickets left but I don't have the cash until Friday to order them. Hopefully when Friday rolls around there will be some left. If so I will see you there Krista! I wish I had a rich uncle to front me the cash!

I hope to see you there!
    edited March 2010
    startin to feel your pain Brad haha, want to go see AiC next friday at the Fillmore when there here but sold out and i can't find it in myself to pay $125 for a ticket taht sold for around $65....

they were here back in September at St. Andrews Hall... actually on my birthday.... it sold out all quick, i didn't think they'd be coming back here again so i never really looked and by the time i found out sold out.
  • Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
    edited March 2010
    Some venues/promoters in the UK keep tickets back now to sell on the night just to be able to beat the touts:cool:
    edited March 2010
    startin to feel your pain Brad haha, want to go see AiC next friday at the Fillmore when there here but sold out and i can't find it in myself to pay $125 for a ticket taht sold for around $65....

they were here back in September at St. Andrews Hall... actually on my birthday.... it sold out all quick, i didn't think they'd be coming back here again so i never really looked and by the time i found out sold out.

they may realease more the day of the show
    edited March 2010
    they were selling htem on livenation.com... been sold out... now i see just this past Monday on the 8th, at 4:00 PM they started selling them on ticketmaster.com...... so i don't think anymore will be released the day of the show now.
    edited March 2010
    ended up buying a pair of tickets from a scalper on craigslsit the other day...oh well at least im going not tommorow very excited indeed
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited August 2010
    I know about this one obviously but are there any other performances from 09/10 I'm forgetting. These are what I'm going to add for 09:

02/06/09 LA Convention Center (Musicares Gala)
    07/04/09 South Lawn of The White House
    10/28/09 Sony Pictures Studios (VH1 Storytellers)
    10/30/09 Studio 606 West (Live Room)
    11/03/09 BBC Television Studios (Later with Jools Holland)
    11/04/09 BBC Radio One Studios (Chris Moyles Show)
    11/04/09 Postbahnhof
    11/05/09 O2 World (MTV Europe Music Awards)

Plus this one. Anything else I've forgotten or mised while I was away. Just Foo Fighters shows, I know about the Dave performances.