Community

Forum

Foo Fighters-Europe/summer 2010 tour

There are a big rumours that the band will back to europe this August for a small tour,i think that is possible.
Qotsa back to Germany this august,many people say that QOTSA and Foo Fighters will playing at the pukkelpop-Belgium this year for the 25 th anniversary .

If this new is correct,Reading/leeds are a possible dates on the UK.

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, I suppose it's plausible, but if they were to play those festivals, because of their stature, they'd have to headline, or be 2nd/3rd act at the very least, and it would seem an odd idea to do that without any new material, bar Word Forward and Wheels. Although they did headline the Rock In Rio Festival in 2004 despite having no new material since One By One.

Who knows though, we'll have to just wait and see.
  • Nick HabermehlNick Habermehl Friend of a Friend
    edited March 2010
    Oh god I hope this is true! Lowlands would be optional then also! :D
  • edited March 2010
    I hope Nick.

http://www.gigo.be/nieuws/queens-of-the-stone-age-en-foo-fighters-op-pukkelpop.html

in english:
    " There are dates confirmed of QOTSA in Germany right after the Pukkelpop festival, who are celebrating there 25 Anniversary this year, so the chance is really big they play Pukkelpop this year.
    And from a well trust source there are rumours that also Foo Fighters will come this year, if that means that also TCV will play Pukkelpop is not certain.
    So it's almost certain that at least 1 of these 3 bands play Pukkelpop this year, to be continued..."

The rumours for the pukkelpop normally are real,we need wait to see on a future