Community

Forum

Foos out and about jamming.

Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
So I posted something on www.taperssection.com asking about the Viper Room and taping there. Someone got back to me and we got started talking about the Foo Fighters and he told me this:
Speaking of Viper Room and Foo Fighters...

I was there Thursday. Taylor Hawkins was billed but a no show, replaced by another band at the last minute. I was there for Charly Coombes anyway so it was all good. They ended, there were no other bands on the bill, I bailed. 2 days later his manager tells me Lemmy, Dave Grohl, Taylor and I forget who else showed up and jammed. One more reason to hate that place, to somehow feel obligated to hang out til closing time in case I missed something!

The Thursday he would have been talking about would have been Thursday March 11th 2010. It's stuff like this that makes me wish I could just roll around Hollywood every night and look for stuff like this because it really does happen here everyday. Then I remember how much I hate Hollywood and realize it's not worth it. For the few people that were drunk and there at closing they were treated to a lucky performance by some legends. Damn....