Community

Forum

Due to inactivity the forums will be closing on March 1st 2020. For future news and updates about FooFightersLive.com please check our social media accounts:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/foofighterslive

Instagram: https://instagram.com/foofighterslive

Future announcements of new downloads may also occur there, but you can also check out the unofficial Foo Fighters forum which is far more active. Recordings can be shared and posted in the collections and recordings sub forum:

https://foofightersforum.com/categories/collections-and-recordings

These forums will be archived and may be uploaded in read-only format at some point in the future.

Simon

Taylor Hawkins upcoming shows & broadcasts - Need Tapers

Hugo BerthierHugo Berthier Recording History Freak
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Hello,
As Brad say it, Taylor is going to be on some radio stations this month, and is going to be on tour for his new album "Red Light Fever" (for more details, see showthread.php?t=2101 )

We need tapers and reviewers for all that forthcoming stuff :

Radio Shows :
April 5th - Rockline (showthread.php?t=2083&page=3)

Live Shows
April 19th - San Diego / Casbah
April 20th - Los Angeles / Troubadour
April 21st - Jimmy Kimmel Live
April 24th - Santa Barbara / Velvet Jones
April 25th - Las Vegas / Wasted Space @ the Hard Rock Hotel
April 26th - Salt Lake City / Urban Lounge

May 2nd - Boston / Great Scott
May 3rd - Toronto / Horseshoe Tavern
May 4th - Baltimore / Sonar Small Room
May 6th - New York / Gramercy Theatre
May 7th - Philadelphia / The Note
May 11th - London Scala

July 2nd - London/Hyde Park (Wireless Festival)
July 4th - Twistringen, Germany/Reload Festival
July 5th - Berlin, Germany/Columbia Club
July 8th - Sweden/Gave (Gateway Rock Festival)
July 10th - Belgium/Zottegem (Rock Zottegem Festival)

Comments

• Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited April 2010
    I'm taping 4/20/10 at the Troubadour for sure. Already got my tickets.
  • Hugo BerthierHugo Berthier Recording History Freak
    edited April 2010
    Show at the casbah last night.
    Any reviews ? pics ? set ?

Thank you to keep us informed.
  • Diego CastanhoDiego Castanho February Star
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010
    Taped tonights show at the Troubadour and got a GREAT recording. To me it's one of the best audience recordings I've heard in awhile. I will put it on DIME tomorrow night no problem. Elliot Easton from the Cars came out and played the Coattail Riders song he plays on and they covered You're All I've Got Tonight by the Cars with him as well. Dave came out and played a Coattail Riders song with them and then said, "I'm comfy back here!" and busted into Cold Day in the Sun. I caught it all with no cuts and I think you guys will be impressed. Off to bed now though. I will get it up tomorrow.
    edited April 2010
    THANK YOU, AND CONGRATS BUDDY.

Please post your recording on THL forum ;)

Maybe we can contact him, his video is quite great isn't it ?
    edited April 2010
    No problem Hugo. I will put it up over there too. I'm editing it right now so it will be up in a couple hours. My buddy is taking my audio and synching it with the video he got of "Your Shoes" with his Iphone. That should be up on Google videos later today too. I will post the link when he sends it to me.
  • Stuart CassStuart Cass Founder & Administrator
    edited April 2010
    Thanks once again Brad looking forward to seeing this.. sounds like a great show :D
    edited April 2010
    Is there anyone to record Taylor's Perfomance on Jimmy Kimmel April, 22th ?
    edited April 2010
    Thanks once again Brad looking forward to seeing this.. sounds like a great show :D

No worries Stuart. I'm editing that Melissa recording today too. I will send you a link later today. ;)

I can record the Kimmel show but I can't capture to my computer in HD. I will record it and wait to see if another one shows up first before I torrent mine. If worse comes to worse though Hugo I will catch it.
    edited April 2010
    Hey Hugo I couldn't post this recording at Taylor Hawkins live because I don't have the web address anymore and I couldn't figure out the web address to the site. You should really put a link to it in your signature or something if you want people to check out the site. Send me a link to the site via PM and I will add it to my favorites and post a link to the torrent over there. Thanks.
    edited April 2010
    Until I find a hoster for the website (in (dot)com), because the website need just some corrections, you can check the forum here :

http://taylorhawkinslive.justboard.net/

(And the recording distribution session)

EDIT : I'm requesting HD tapers for the Jimmy Kimmel perfomance, I keep you informed, thank you again for your work Brad.
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited April 2010
    its on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=300724

i dont want to go back and read this thread im lazy

but didnt someone mention that the Highway One recording form the Mind Eraser single is from this? if so i guess official material is on Dime..
    edited April 2010
    Wrong thread Kevin ? :D

EDIT :

Sorry Brad I was busy this week-end, so I forgot to remind you about the jimmy kimmel perfomance, did you heard about someone who has a HD recorder ?
    I capture "Not Bad Luck" perfomance from Jimmy Kimmel website, but I know they had perfomed two songs..
    If you have any informations..

And I still can't post on the official postboard, because those admin didn't activate my account..
    edited April 2010
    I captured it to my dvr in HD. I can't capture from my DVR to my computer yet. The best I can do on this until I can get a new computer is to burn a standalone copy and then torrent that. It won't be in HD and it won't even be the best quality 480 you can get but it will be torrented in some form. The best I can do then is save it on my dvr until I can get some way to capture HD to my PC.

It caught the whole show. I don't know what songs they played because I didn't watch it all the way. I do know that my dvr did catch it though.
  • Robert BowmanRobert Bowman M.I.A.
    edited April 2010
    its on Dime:

but didnt someone mention that the Highway One recording form the Mind Eraser single is from this? if so i guess official material is on Dime..

Torrent currently banned:mad:
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010
    I swear that one of the mods over there has to be reading our website. Anytime someone says that there is something official on a DIME torrent here, the torrent gets banned. Probably just a coincidence but it's still kinda weird.
    edited April 2010
    I swear that one of the mods over there has to be reading our website. Anytime someone says that there is something official on a DIME torrent here, the torrent gets banned. Probably just a coincidence but it's still kinda weird.

It does seem that way Brad:mad:
    I have sent the uploader a private message to see if he can put the missing track on mediafire or somewhere like that!
    Will let you know if I get a reply!
    edited April 2010
    It does seem that way Brad:mad:
    I have sent the uploader a private message to see if he can put the missing track on mediafire or somewhere like that!
    Will let you know if I get a reply!

Awesome! Thanks! I didn't even get to start downloading this before it got banned. Let me know what you come up with.
    edited April 2010
    Awesome! Thanks! I didn't even get to start downloading this before it got banned. Let me know what you come up with.

Nothing from the uploader yet but will keep fingers crossed!
    edited April 2010
    its on Dime:

Did you manage to download the full version with Highway One before this version was banned?
    If you did could you upload Highway One to mediafire?
    edited May 2010
    BUMP !

Finally got the week-end, so got more time for TH-Live, my brother comes here sound to help for the website, by the way, it doesn't need so much work, just some coding errors that I have to repair.

And finally I'm able to post on the official FF postboard, so I can take massive informations from fans, reviews, set, recordings..

Just after the website launch, I'll make some advert for THLive, for the moment this is just "pre-launch", and then there will be more people on the forums, working on the project...

So, Brad do you still have your recording of jimmy kimmel show ? They perfomed two songs ? "Not Bad Luck" and ?

By the way, thank you for uploading the San Diego show, can you also post it on the forum ? (Maybe I can do it, tell me what you want ;) )
    edited May 2010
    They played Not Bad Luck and Way Down on Kimmel. I can't do HD transfers though so I can't upload it in HD online. I can only burn it with a standalone burner and put it up in less than the best quality which I would shy away from unless you guys can't find an HD copy from asking the normal HD tapers online.

Go ahead and put that San Diego video up on the forum Hugo. Just put the info file and the download links. That's fine with me. :)
    edited May 2010

Here is the link for the missing Highway One track that the uploader on dime put on hotfile
    http://hotfile.com/dl/40075996/6ef6dad/05._Highway_1.flac.html