Community

Forum

Foo Fighters in Brazil!!! \o/

Diego CastanhoDiego Castanho February Star
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
The woodstock happen days 7,8 and 9 October in Brazil and the foo fighters is one of the bands !!!!!!! certain other bands Bob Dylan, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Limp Bizkit, Green Day and Linkin 'Park.
:eek:

Comments

• Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited April 2010
    The woodstock happen days 7,8 and 9 October in Brazil and the foo fighters is one of the bands !!!!!!! certain other bands Bob Dylan, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Limp Bizkit, Green Day and Linkin 'Park.
    :eek:

That's awesome Diego! I hope you get to see them. You should get some recording gear between now and then so you can tape them!
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Yeah you better take advantage of it Diego, don't they only come there liek every 5 years or so, if that, maybe longer?

I really regret not seeing them sooner until just the last tour.
  • Roberto SaezRoberto Saez M.I.A.
    edited April 2010
    Yeah you better take advantage of it Diego, don't they only come there liek every 5 years or so, if that, maybe longer?

I really regret not seeing them sooner until just the last tour.

Maybe they come to Chile too!!! I can record!! ohh god...I want so much see Dave Grohl live!!!