Community

Forum

Foo Fighters ticket stub from Feb 10 1998

Jamie LeeJamie Lee February Star
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I just recently found the ticket stub to the Foo's 1998 concert at festival Hall, Melbourne that I went to. I thought I'd scan it so it could be used in the live guide photo section if you want to.

Being the first gig I ever went to It brings back great memory's. The concert itself was fantastic and the guys played a great set, New way home was the highlight for me as it built to this great climax and Dave just screamed his balls off, It was so much fun!

149uyie.jpg

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited October 2010
    Thanks Jamie, we'll add it to the guide when we can.
  • Kevin SabresKevin Sabres Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited October 2010
    lucky to have seen them so early, on i envy you.
  • Glenn NielsenGlenn Nielsen Member
    edited January 2011
    Do you have a scan of the ticket for the 12/05/2002 Copenhagen show?
    If not, I can make one of my ticket...
    edited January 2011
    Don't think so Glenn, scan away. :)
  • Stuart CassStuart Cass Founder & Administrator
    edited January 2011
    If anyones got a ticket stub they aren't sure we have just scan it in and post it up anyway or e-mail it in anyway ;)

I've noticed some shows can have several different types of tickets depending on the ticket outlet you purchase them from so chances are we might not have that particular type of ticket not to mention if you scan yours in at high quality and we only have a low resolution scan currently then your addition will be more than welcome :)
  • Lasse ModhLasse Modh Member
    edited February 2011
    I have some ticket stubs from "Stöckhölm" Hovet in 02/04/06 and Norwegian wood in 06/12/08.

Shall I scan them? :)

And I have my tickets for Stöckhölm stadion 06/22 this year but i wont scan them until after the show.
    edited February 2011
    Well here they are anyway :)

FF2008.jpg

FF2006.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Cheers Lasse. :)
    edited February 2011
    I hope they will do. That was the highest resolution my scanner coped with... I tried scanning them in max resolution (What my scanner can do) but my scanner delivered me a nice little error message :)
    edited February 2011
    Yeah not a problem, i'll downsize them for the guide anyway, we don't have the space or need to display high res images, when you think about how many there will be since 1995.