Community

Forum

Have anyone ever tried...

Glenn NielsenGlenn Nielsen Member
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
to contact FF or their soundman before a show (maybe by mail), asking if it'd be okay to tape their show?

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited January 2011
    Unfortunatly everything has to go through management these days, so even if you were to for example ask Dave and he said yes you wouldn't be able to just walk up to the board, tell the soundman Dave said it was ok and plug yourself in. Management has to clear everything, and private board recordings is something they would never allow.
  • Glenn NielsenGlenn Nielsen Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh, if I should ask for something, it would just be permission to tape an audience recording...I'm not to technical, so I don't know anything about plugging into a SBD :)
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited January 2011
    Oh I see. I doubt you'd have much luck to be honest, the management set up the no taping policy and usually it's a venue policy as well. Unless a band is clearly open taping it's going to have to be stealth really.
  • Glenn NielsenGlenn Nielsen Member
    edited January 2011
    You're saying "venue", but actually, I don't know if it's an indoor or outdoor concert. My best guess would be outdoor though.

This should be the place: http://www.degulesider.dk/map/Refshalevej%20197%2C%201432/

If it's an indoor show, it seems like a weird long building, they would play in...