Hangout Music Festival May 2011

Nathan MillerNathan Miller Friend of a Friend
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
http://hangoutmusicfest.com/

Foo's be coming.

Comments

• Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Are you going to this Nathan? Would be nice to get a recording. These types of shows are super easy to video because there's virtually no security in the audience. Way too many people to watch all of them. That's why if you notice many more festivals get video taped than regular shows do.

Speaking of videos Nathan did you ever get in touch with that guy about the 97 video? Any luck finiding a myspace or facebook contact for him? I'm more than happy to hit him up if you want. If you don't remember what I'm talking about or don't want to talk about it in a public forum feel free to PM me.
  • Nathan MillerNathan Miller Friend of a Friend
    edited February 2011
    Brad, I wish I was going, it is only a 5 hour drive for me. However we have a baby due in April and I do not see any way that wife is going to allow it. My brother in law is going though but I don't think he has a video camera.

Yeah I see the guy all the time. He still has no way of getting in touch with the guy who video taped the show. Last time he saw him was 12 years ago.
  • Brad CollinsBrad Collins Collaborator & Super Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Aww that's a bummer mn. Trust me though, when that new baby comes the Foos will be far from your mind for quite some time.

If your buddy knows the guys name who taped the gig I would like to give it a go on shooting him a message. Most guys are flattered that you even looked them up and they're more than happy to help you out with a copy.
  • Nathan MillerNathan Miller Friend of a Friend
    edited February 2011
    Ok, I'll see if I can get his name and let you know. I might be able to contact him myself. Good idea!