Community

Forum

Two upcoming Brazilian shows set for broadcast

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Two upcoming Brazilian shows set for broadcast http://www.foofighterslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/toledo.jpg We are currently two dates into the 2015 South American tour and no recordings have currently surfaced but that should change for at least two of the upcoming Brasil shows as they are set for public broadcast.

The band will be in São Paulo on January 23rd for a performance at the Estádio C

Comments

• HappyManHappyMan Newcomer
    edited January 2015
    Thanks 4 the info, i will try to record both shows, the show at maracana stadium will be probably broadcasted in HD as Multishow has a HD Channel and they broadcasted some festivals there some time ago. i hope they don't geo block sao paulo show.

at least, they are broadcasting shows, in Chile not a single Radio station broadcasted the show live nor tv stations.
  • defender4defender4 Newcomer
    edited January 2015
    HappyMan wrote: »
    Thanks 4 the info, i will try to record both shows, the show at maracana stadium will be probably broadcasted in HD as Multishow has a HD Channel and they broadcasted some festivals there some time ago. i hope they don't geo block sao paulo show.

at least, they are broadcasting shows, in Chile not a single Radio station broadcasted the show live nor tv stations.

Thanks for your effort! Did you notice if Argentina show was broadcasted somewhere?
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited January 2015
    HappyMan wrote: »

Thanks, much appreciated. Multishow should be in HD, yes. Can you cap in HD? I asked the person who capped the 2012 show in HD but he moved and doesn't have the capabilities any more.
  • HappyManHappyMan Newcomer
    edited January 2015
    defender4 wrote: »
    Thanks for your effort! Did you notice if Argentina show was broadcasted somewhere?
    It seems it wasn't broadcasted online and probably the same case that happened in Chile, No Broadcasts.
    Thanks, much appreciated. Multishow should be in HD, yes. Can you cap in HD? I asked the person who capped the 2012 show in HD but he moved and doesn't have the capabilities any more.
    Yes i'll try to record it because i only receive the HD version of Multishow here, they should broadcast the concert by sat.
    edited January 2015
    Should be, yep. Thanks!
    edited January 2015
    So who is planning to try and capture tonight's show? I hopefully will but unfortunately there have been no other live streams on that site to practice with, so I don't know how easy it'll be. Screen captures are always possible of course, but a direct stream capture is obviously preferred.

If it's YouTube I can get it in the highest quality no problem, if it's their own player/system who knows.
    edited January 2015
    There is a placeholder on now, it's using livestream.com which should be easy to capture. Replay Media Catcher, HiDownload etc.
    edited January 2015
    I left my capture programs running as I went to sleep but I guess it didn't work for the same reason, geo-blocked. Hopefully someone got it.
    edited January 2015
    Hmm, no joy on finding a capture of the web stream. It'll be a shame if it remains that way. As for the TV broadcast last night well I've seen one complete copy on YT in 480p, and other video of the pre-show interview in 1080p so if nothing else turns up my best bet would be contacting that guy and seeing if he got a 1080i cap of the whole show as well.

Post here if you find anything for either show, folks.:)

EDIT: Found Morumbi on YT but it's skipping a lot and very messy, a screen capture.

edited January 2015
    Listening to the Rio TV broadcast on YouTube now I think it'd be a good idea to look out for any re-broadcasts, even if someone did get the live version. The mix is clearly on the fly since it's live and could certainly be improved for later broadcasts.
  • defender4defender4 Newcomer
    edited January 2015
    Listening to the Rio TV broadcast on YouTube now I think it'd be a good idea to look out for any re-broadcasts, even if someone did get the live version. The mix is clearly on the fly since it's live and could certainly be improved for later broadcasts.

And what about Multishow HD re-broadcast? Like Rock in Rio last years
    edited January 2015
    defender4 wrote: »
    And what about Multishow HD re-broadcast? Like Rock in Rio last years

Yes that is what I meant, sorry if it wasn't clear. Hopefully they do re-broadcast it with an updated mix.