Community

Forum

Foo Fighters set for special 'Honda Stage' performance at the iHeartRadio Theater

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
A special Foo Fighters show has today been announced. The band will be appearing at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California for a show as part of the ‘Honda Stage’ series. Honda Stage is described as a” performance series with the biggest names and brightest stars in music, featuring live shows, exclusive videos, artist interviews, ticket sweepstakes, Honda Civic Tour and more”.

The show will be taking place on March 17th, hosted by Chelsea Handler who will be interviewing the band before they perform a selection of songs live.

The show will be free for fans but tickets are not freely availably, they must be won through various channels, primarily iHeartRadio giveaways. For those not able to attend in person the show will be broadcast across the IHR network, including online. It’s also likely videos will be posted on Youtube afterwards, as happens with most Honda Stage shows.
The full press release follows.
iHeartMedia presents

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited March 2015
    This will be streaming live -

http://news.iheart.com/hondastage/stream.html

7PM PST which is 2AM UK, I should be able to get it. I'm assuming it'll be a YouTube live stream.
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited March 2015
    Got the whole thing directly captured I think without errors, best available stream was 2.2Mbps 720p. Wasn't YT stream, just an akamaihd iHeartRadio branded stream. Dime is down now so I'll upload it tomorrow, probably best waiting to see what they put on Youtube anyway. We'll probably end up with split sources in some shape or form.

01. introduction
    02. interview
    03. All My Life
    04. Congregation
    05. The Pretender
    06. My Hero
    07. In The Clear
    08. Times Like These
    09. Something From Nothing
    10. Walk
    11. These Days
    12. Outside