Community

Forum

2015-03-17 iHeartRadio Theater - PRO #1 - Webcast > MKV

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited April 2015 in Inactive Downloads
As I said in the news thread, this will likely be a split source once they upload some or all of it on Youtube. For now though, this is the best quality stream capture of the live broadcast.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=521936&hit=1
Foo Fighters
March 17th, 2015
iHeartRadio Theater (Honda Stage)
Burbank, CA

SOURCE (PRO #1):
soundboard > unknown

TRANSFER:
iHeartRadio Live Stream > Adobe HDS Download > FLVExtract 1.6.2 > MKVMergeGUI 7.4.0

GENERATION:
Live Stream > FLV [H.264/2.2Mbps/720p | AAC/64kbps/2.0] > MKV

LENGTH:
83:18

NOTES:
- Highest quality available stream, 2.2Mbps video, 64kbps audio. Demuxed and remuxed into MKV container, no re-encoding.

TRACKS:
01. introduction
02. interview
03. All My Life
04. Congregation
05. The Pretender
06. My Hero
07. In The Clear
08. Times Like These
09. Something From Nothing
10. Walk
11. These Days
12. Outside
13. Best Of You
14. Everlong

MD5 FINGERPRINTS:
e4912411c201e9a1d872463d229598e3 *FooFighters2015-03-17.mkv

cAPTURED BY:
FooFightersLive.com

**PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMATS OR SELL!**

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited March 2015
    As someone just pointed out on Dime this unfortunately has some errors that I hadn't noticed when I skimmed through to check it out before uploading. There are a couple of songs with missing sections, All My Life is one, not sure on the others.

So if you see any other copies of this let me know. We also have the YouTube uploads to come, hopefully they add all of the songs.
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited April 2015
    So they've uploaded three songs on Youtube so far, better quality at 1080p so for now this source will become PRO #1a and these YT videos PRO #1b. If they do eventually upload every song obviously this upload will become completely inferior and those PRO #1.