Community

Forum

2015-03-02 Derwent Entertainment Centre, Hobart, Australia (AUD #1)

stzerossstzeross Member
edited April 2015 in Inactive Downloads
Foo Fighters

2nd March 2015
Derwent Entertainment Centre
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Intro
Something From Nothing
Rope
The Pretender
Learn To Fly
Breakout
My Hero
Big Me
Congregation
Walk
Introductions
Cold Day In The Sun
In The Clear
Arlandria
Hey, Johnny Park!
Monkey Wrench
Skin And Bones
Times Like These
Dear Rosemary
Breakdown (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)
All My Life
These Days
Outside
This Is A Call
Best Of You
Everlong

Running Time: 2:28:01
Location: 1 seat to the right of here - https://youtu.be/gtaGAqp5Q4c

Lineage: CA-11 (Cardioid) > Sony PCM-M10 (96/24) > Adobe Audition CS6 (iZotope Ozone 5 Mastering Plugin) , (iZotope RX 4 DeClicker - remove audience clapping) / Edit & Levels / 48kHz/24bit > Foobar - FLAC Lvl 8

I uploaded an earlier version of this to mediafire for friends and a few people who went to the show. I don't have 32 friends, so if you have downloaded or come across that version, bin it. I originally thought the recording was distorted (the bass anyway) as I stupidly didn't use my battery box. So I basically EQ'd all the bass out, which is the early version. I also recorded it on a Zoom H2n and when I came around to editing that, discovered that if that wasn't distorted and being shittier mics and all, surely this version wouldn't be either. So either my sub-woofer was playing up or may have been just a a bit deaf after the show. :-P I did however do a bass rolloff at 80Hz as the bass, most likely coming from the kick drums, was interfering with other frequencies.

This wasn't the typical show from the Australian Tour as it was played indoors in a small 7000 capacity venue. Was also the 1st time they had been here since '98. The only thing I remember about that show was the double drum kits onstage and being pissed they didn't play My Hero, being the current single at the time. They mixed up the setlist a bit playing a few different songs from the mainland shows and removing the covers section, which the critics seem to love. I did expect them to play I Am A River seeing as they were playing next to a river, but I guess that's not what the song is about. Dave played most of the show barefoot due to the heat and did seem a little lost without his ramp used in the other Cities. Anyways, enjoy.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=523527

Comments

• Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited April 2015
    What is the song Pat jams on in the introductions before Cold Day, the punk one? It sounds so familiar but my mind is drawing a blank.

Oh I just got it, it's Germs Lexicon Devil.