Community

Forum

2015-05-24 - BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - PRO #1 - Sat Feed > TS

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited August 2015 in Inactive Downloads
Ok you've probably seen the various versions of this going up on Dime, well this should be the best of them. It's a clean capture of the satellite feed, so highest quality of course, and no errors as found on the other capture of the sat feed.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=529049&hit=1

Foo Fighters
May 24th, 2015
Earlham Park (Radio 1's Big Weekend)
Norwich, United Kingdom

SOURCE (PRO #1):
soundboard > unknown

TRANSFER:
unknown > TsMuxerGUI 1.10.6

GENERATION:
Satellite Feed > TS [H.264 / 30.4Mbps / 1080i | MP2 / 384kbps / 2.0]

NOTES:
- 100% clean cap, no errors/cuts.

LENGTH:
62:09

TRACKS:
01. Everlong
02. Monkey Wrench
03. Learn To Fly
04. Something From Nothing
05. Walk
06. My Hero
07. Congregation
08. These Days
09. Best Of You
10. All My Life

MD5 FINGERPRINTS:
b05168928dfbb8016ae2baa22b3a899d *Foo Fighters (BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend 2015 - 1080i - H264 - 32Mbps - MPA2.0)-MelC4Eva.ts

CAPTURED BY:
MelC4Eva

**PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMATS OR SELL!**

Comments

• CrashSG32CrashSG32 A River
    edited May 2015
    Any chance of a mirror, such as Mega? (Apologies if this is frowned upon, I just signed up for Dime but now I apparently need to personally email the staff just to be able to access the torrent file... I also forgot I don't currently have any torrent software...).

Actually, does anyone know how much compression YouTube uses? As in downloading a 1080p video? The whole show has surfaced on YouTube, I'm not sure whether to get all this torrent stuff sorted out for the one download, or to just rip it from YouTube. I don't want the YouTube one if it's just a heavily compressed version of the Dime one though, so thanks in advance :) (Here's the video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1eHzqOWxoY )
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited May 2015
    Very heavily compressed on Youtube, if you wait a while someone will probably put it on a fileshare site, they usually do with these feeds.
    edited May 2015
    Thought so, guess I'll just wait. Thanks
  • Tania TaylorTania Taylor February Star
    edited May 2015
    My internet is too slow to grab this without killing my ratio. Alternatives?
    edited June 2015
    My internet is too slow to grab this without killing my ratio. Alternatives?

I just found this, seems good: http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f146/mkv-foo-fighters-bbc-radio-1s-big-weekend-2015-hdtvrip-199680.html

As a fellow Australian, it's still downloading so I cannot confirm the quality of it yet, I'll try and remember to edit this once it is done :p

Update: Not the best source, missing Learn To Fly for an unknown reason, looks to be lower quality 720p rather than the 1080i as the PRO #1 version is. Decent alternative for now, hopefully someone will upload PRO #1 elsewhere.
    edited June 2015
    It seems unfortunately it's the version from rutracker that is getting spread around publicly, not my clean version. I mean there is nothing wrong for 98% of that version, so if you don't mind the slight Ice Hockey interruption you can grab that one. Here it is on KAT - https://kat.cr/foo-fighters-live-at-bbc-radio-1-s-big-weekend-norwich-2015-feed-hdtv-1080i-t10719641.html

Still a torrent obviously, but no ratio to worry about.
  • Tania TaylorTania Taylor February Star
    edited June 2015
    Thanks guys. Will grab the inferior one for now. Better than not seeing it at all.
    edited June 2015
    It seems unfortunately it's the version from rutracker that is getting spread around publicly, not my clean version. I mean there is nothing wrong for 98% of that version, so if you don't mind the slight Ice Hockey interruption you can grab that one. Here it is on KAT - https://kat.cr/foo-fighters-live-at-bbc-radio-1-s-big-weekend-norwich-2015-feed-hdtv-1080i-t10719641.html

Still a torrent obviously, but no ratio to worry about.
    I listened to the whole show yesterday and I'm 99% certain there was no interruption. I'll check again, but is it potentially a third source? Or is Learn To Fly missing because of the interruption?
    edited June 2015
    Sorry I may have been unclear. The version I torrented here is 100% complete and with no errors. The torrent I just linked on KAT is 99.5% complete, all of the songs are there but in the middle of 'My Hero' it cuts away to a Hockey game for about 3 seconds. There is also one other minor picture break up, it's otherwise identical to my torrent.
    edited June 2015
    Oh alright. I suppose the version I linked to is a third version, which means I have no idea why Learn To Fly is missing. Still waiting for PRO #1 to be uploaded elsewhere :p
    edited June 2015
    Ok I just started uploading this, PRO #1, to Mega. It'll be in parts because I wasn't going to risk it crapping out 90% into a 14GB single upload.

So, here is the folder where I'll be uploading them, two so far.

https://mega.nz/#F!hdcAjBjJ!GhmyoPMIVT5soxQN9xPefQ

There will be 15 parts in all and you'll need all 15 before you can extract the video in full. It should take a day or so. Once it is all uploaded, download it as soon as you can as I will likely need to remove it to free up space later. It'll be up for at least a month or so, though.

I'll let you know when all 15 parts are up.
    edited June 2015
    All parts are now uploaded. Let me know if anyone has any trouble.
    edited June 2015
    If anyone has downloaded the above can you let me know if it extracts ok? I kept the original RARs in case any needed re-uploading but I'd like to remove them as soon as I know they're not needed.
  • Sergio AmayaSergio Amaya Member
    edited June 2015
    If anyone has downloaded the above can you let me know if it extracts ok? I kept the original RARs in case any needed re-uploading but I'd like to remove them as soon as I know they're not needed.

Everything went just fine. Thanks a lot, Simon!
  • aprilshackaprilshack Member
    edited July 2015
    Have any other downloads popped up that aren't big files? I'm not bothered if it's HD. I think the problem is slow internet here and can't seem put anything on my memory stick that's too big.The same goes the Rock Am Ring show. :)
    edited July 2015
    http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f146/mkv-foo-fighters-bbc-radio-1s-big-weekend-2015-hdtvrip-199680.html

That version is 697mb @720p but is missing Learn To Fly, if that's what you're after
    edited July 2015
    CrashSG32 wrote: »
    http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f146/mkv-foo-fighters-bbc-radio-1s-big-weekend-2015-hdtvrip-199680.html

That version is 697mb @720p but is missing Learn To Fly, if that's what you're after

Thanks but I would like a complete show. :)
    edited July 2015
    I know the struggle haha, I have yet to find a complete version of this that isn't super large in file size
    edited July 2015
    Try this, I encoded a 720p50 HD version. Just over 3GB.

https://mega.nz/#!8wQ0GBjZ!V2y-NFsWRPKXqRl3PXr8KZGDJt59JCzYF3Kz2qFAnCU

April, I guess the issue you have is that your memory stick is FAT32 formatted, which means you can't put files bigger than 4GB on them. To sort that, format it as NTFS. Copy everything off first though, as formatting will delete everything on it.
    edited July 2015
    MEGA reached 99% and then just stopped and said "Decryption Error", took over two hours to get nothing. Any solution?
    edited July 2015
    No idea on that one, sorry, just try again I guess.
    edited July 2015
    Right, downloaded firefox, tried downloading the file and it said to download browser extension as the file is bigger than 1gb.Did that(said downloaded sucessfully) Tried downloading the file again & it says download extension.What am i doing wrong?
    edited July 2015
    I usually use Firefox also. I had the same issue, so I did some quick research and it seems some anti virus software picks up the toolbar as malware. I installed Chrome, it downloaded to 99% and then messed up... :[
    edited July 2015
    CrashSG32 wrote: »
    I usually use Firefox also. I had the same issue, so I did some quick research and it seems some anti virus software picks up the toolbar as malware. I installed Chrome, it downloaded to 99% and then messed up... :[

Argh! Everytime i try and download stuff, it never works for me.So frustrating!!! I really don't want to go onto a certain site that sells bootleg dvd's.I'd rather learn how to do it on my own.The way it's going though i'm not going to have much choice.
    edited July 2015
    aprilshack wrote: »
    Right, downloaded firefox, tried downloading the file and it said to download browser extension as the file is bigger than 1gb.Did that(said downloaded sucessfully) Tried downloading the file again & it says download extension.What am i doing wrong?

Did you actually install the extension? If you go to Tools > Add ons > Extensions do you see Mega listed?
    edited July 2015
    Did you actually install the extension? If you go to Tools > Add ons > Extensions do you see Mega listed?

The only thing I see in tools is manage add ons? Don't think I can see mega in there?
    edited July 2015
    aprilshack wrote: »
    The only thing I see in tools is manage add ons? Don't think I can see mega in there?

In Firefox, where you would type a website address, type about:addons. Do you see Mega in that list?
    edited July 2015
    In Firefox, where you would type a website address, type about:addons. Do you see Mega in that list?

Do i look in extensions? If so it says mega 2.0.227, underneath it says secure cloud storage.
    edited July 2015
    Ok, so it's installed. But you still can't download the file? Try downloading the MegaSync program, and downloading with that.
    edited July 2015
    Ok, so it's installed. But you still can't download the file? Try downloading the MegaSync program, and downloading with that.

Ok, where do i go to install it once it's downloaded?

Edit: Somehow installed it.

Right, istalled it, made a free megaupload account.When i click on megasync to download it just asks to save megasync file again?

Tryed downloading it through browser again, still says download extention?!!!
  • Matt McArthyMatt McArthy Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you very much for sharing this in the best quality Simon! Great speedy links too. You're the best :D