Community

Forum

2015/11/06 - Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany - AUD #1 - WAV(M) > FLAC

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
edited November 2015 in Inactive Downloads
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=545237&hit=1

FOO FIGHTERS - Köln (Cologne), Germany, 06 Nov 2015, Lanxess Arena - A Bobfather recording -

Source: Zoom H4 w/ internal microphones
Lineage: SD Card > Audio Logic > xAct > You

1) Everlong
2) Monkey wrench
3) Learning to fly
4) Something out of nothing
5) The Pretender
6) Big Me
7) Congregation
8) Walk
9) - Band Introduction-
10) Cold day in the sun
11) My hero
12) Time Like These
13) Breakout
14) Arlandria
15) Skin and bones
16) All My Life
17) One of these days
18) White Limo
19) Aurora
20) This is a call
21) The Flesh (Pink Floyd Cover) - Taylor Hawkins on vocals
22) Best Of You

Total length: 138 min
Had pretty good seats and a good position to tape. Think the recording reflects the sound in the venue. This is the raw file. No equalizer, compression or anything else. It was a great show. Saw them in 1995, 1997 and 2000. Think I won`t wait another 15 years before I see them again. Dave`s throne is kind of funny and it doesn`t stop him from rocking as hell. Wish they had more songs from "Wasting light" in their setlist. Anyway….you can`t have it all.

Enjoy & Share, but never sell this recording. Please go and buy their records, go to their shows and support them in any way you can. They deserve it.

Best

Bobfather

Comments

• Zoltan SaltyZoltan Salty Member
    edited November 2015
    Does anybody have any clue what they were jamming in the middle of AML? It doesn't sound familiar to me so hope it's a new song.
  • Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan
    edited November 2015
    Does anybody have any clue what they were jamming in the middle of AML? It doesn't sound familiar to me so hope it's a new song.

I hadn't got around to listening to the show yet but I just checked this out, I don't recognise it either. Very possible it's a preview of a new song!
  • Hey there. Unfortunately the link does not lead to a torrent anymore. Is there any chance to find the Cologne 2015 recording anywhere? Thanks a lot for helping! Cheers. Vicky