2019-05-23 - MAPFRE Stadium, Columbus, OH [AUD #1] WAV(M) > FLAC

Simon KilmoreSimon Kilmore Skinny as a spit pan

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=650348

Foo Fighters

May 19th, 2019.

MAPFRE Stadium -

Columbus, OH.

Taper: Charles Dewey Cole, IV <live2cd@hotmail.com>

Location: left risers, 20 rows up facing side stack; mics mounted on baseball hat brim.

Source: CA-14 Cardioids > CA-9200 > Sony PCM-M10 (24 bit @48kHz) >

Adobe Audition 3.0 (dithered to 16 bit @44.1kHz) > Cd Wave > FLAC

Conversion: Charles Dewey Cole, IV <live2cd@hotmail.com>

Equipment: SanDisk 32GB MicroSD Card > (USB) @ 48kHz > 44.1kHz > Cd Wave

*** Sonic Temple Festival 2019 ***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Time: (1:56:18)

01. All My Life 6:30

02. Learn To Fly 4:07

03. The Pretender 9:45

04. The Sky Is A Neighborhood 5:40

05. Times Like These 4:33

06. Rope 9:39

07. Drum Solo [Taylor Hawkins] > 3:25

08. Sunday Rain 7:57

09. My Hero 9:40

10. These Days 6:36

11. Walk 4:57

12. Band introductions 11:43

13. Under Pressure % 4:45

14. Monkey Wrench 5:45

15. Run 5:41

16. Best Of You 9:25

17. Everlong 6:12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

% = Originally Recorded By Queen,

featuring Luke Spiller [The Struts] & Taylor Hawkins on lead vocals.

This was the inaugural Sonic Temple Festival, formerly known as Rock On The Range. The

Foos closed things out on Sunday evening and due to gale force wind advisories and rain

all afternoon, most bands were cancelled from 4pm on. One of the side stages was

completely shut down the entire day due to damage suffered from the wind. The Foos and

Joan Jett (side stage) were the only ones left when we were let back in (after an

evacuation) at 730. I almost decided not to record because the winds were still very

strong at 9pm when the Foo Fighters took the stage. However, it wasnt as bad as it

was during the afternoon -- thats for sure. So, when listening to this, please keep

that in mind. You will hear wind muffle all throughout, but once you get used to

it and you get used to the stadium's PA, its a fun listen. No real surprises in the

set. They only got 2 hours (when they normally play 3). I was hoping for "La Dee Da",

that song still escapes me on the C&G tour! Pauly Shore was brought on stage during

"My Hero", as he had just lost his father the previous night. Dave dedicated the song

in his memory. Pauly had introduced the band before they had taken the stage. Enjoy!

I did not record any other bands earlier in the day.

For more information on the Foo Fighters, please visit:

http://www.foofighters.com/

The 24BIT fileset is also available.

sample will be below as always,

-Dewey

Included are pictures taken by me at the show.